Search the Maryland Inventory of Historic Properties
Using funding provided through a T-21 grant administered by the Maryland State Highway Administration, the Maryland Inventory of Historic Properties (MIHP) was scanned by the Maryland State Archives, working closely with the Maryland Historical Trust, and includes documentation on all standing structures inventoried through June 2004. The only exception to this is Baltimore City; these inventory forms are not currently included in this version.
Follow the link below to access the electronic version of the MIHP. Please note, the current configuration of the electronic version of the MIHP cannot be printed without special software. (Also please note, there is a technical problem with the “abstracts” shown on the MIHP website—they link to the wrong files. The scanned inventory files contain the most complete information; the “abstracts” add no additional information and can be ignored.)
the Maryland State Archives at email@example.com. Thank you.
This page updated: November 1, 2010
- National Register of Historic Places, National Park Service
- National Historic Landmarks Program, National Park Service
- Historic American Buldings Survey
- Historic American Engineering Record
- Historic American Landscape Survey
- Maryland State Archives
- Maryland Historical Society
- Vernacular Architecture Forum