Workshop in Archeology
Cary Carson's 1972 Conjectural Rendering of the 1634 St. Mary's Fort
- The Search for St. Mary's Fort (Travis Parno)
- Priestly Plantations: What We Know (and Want to Find Out) About the Archeology of Jesuit Sites in Maryland (Laura Masur)
- "A bleak, barren sand beach": Recent Investigations at Point Lookout Light Station (Rob Wanner)
- Cobble Reduction and Tool Production from Late Archaic through Late Woodland at the Elkridge Site (Bob Wall)
- "The once great plantation is now but a wilderness": Archeological Research at the Josiah Henson Site (Cassandra Michaud)
- Workshop: Dating Late 18th- to Mid-19th-Century Refined Earthenware (Patricia Samford)
- Archeology at the Cloverfields Site (Zachary Andrews, Alex Glass, and Kristen Browne)
- CAT SESSION: Prehistoric Overview Parts I and II* (Bob Wall and Charlie Hall)
* Certified Archeological Technician (CAT) candidates seeking credit for their certification program must attend both sessions.
Details are in the flyer below:
Admission fee (payable at the door): $7.00 General admission; $5.00 for ASM members and students. The cafeteria at 100 Community Place is closed. Nearby restaurants are limited, so we suggest bringing a bag lunch and mingling with friends in the basement dining area.